|Awesome!||December 10, 2011|
|Reviewer: Ronda from NS Canada|
Just got my Wopad i7 in the mail today and even though it’s a Christmas present for me, I had to check it out to make sure everything was in working order before I tucked it away for Christmas.
It works and is totally awesome. I allowed myself to play with it just a little. :) It was very hard to put it away. The english in the instruction book (which was for a V7) is a bit hard to understand, which I attribute to translation difficulties.
The little cover/keyboard is handy and good protection for the device.
Screen is amazing…great resolution and so clear. Love that the back is metal and not plastic.
It took about three weeks to get to me by mail from China, which is very reasonable. It often takes longer for items coming to Canada from the US.
From what I see so far, this is exactly the tablet that I was looking for. Research into the various tablets out there always pays off. My research led me to this one and I know I’m going to be thrilled with it.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Search the site
Your shopping cart is empty
Visit the shop
Buy our tablets with factory price
What Happened Recently
- woPad has released the first 9.7″ dual-core CPU tablet with IPS screen – The “iPad 2″ running the latest Android 4.0.4 ICS
- woPad v7+ Android v4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) firmware upgrade is released for woPad V7+ users
- woPad has released the least expensive Google Android 4.0 tablet with capacitive screen and running ARM-based Many-Core A10
- woPad’s first Android 4.0 tablet woPad v7+ is released, and it’s only $99
- The wo pad is the best of all the android tablet that you can ever have!
- ~ Awesome!
Awesome! December 10, 2011 Reviewer: Ronda from NS Canada