Our warranty, payment, and shipment policy
RETURN, REPLACEMENT, and REPAIR WARRANTY
- RETURN: For all products that you purchased from our store, you have 7 days from the date your receive to return. If the product is defective, we will refund the full price of the product, the shipping cost you paid, the your return shipping cost. If the product is not defective, and both product and package are complete and new, we will refund you the full price of the product. If the product and package are not complete and new, we will charge 15% re-stocking fee.
- REPLACEMENT: For all products that you purchased from our store, you have 15 days from the date your receive to exchange for a new one if the product is defective.
- REPAIR: For all products that you purchased from our store, we offer one year free repair service. If this happens in the first month after you receive the product, we ship the repaired product back to you free of charge. Otherwise, you pay the shipping cost. If the model is discontinued, we will send you a later model or more expensive model.
- Both PayPal and all major debit and credit cards are accepted. You have full fraud protection from PayPal. If your order never arrives, or it arrives, but it’s significant different from what it’s described, you are eligible for a FULL REFUND.
- For all products you purchased from our store, they will be shipped within 24 hours. A tracking number will be sent to your email after the product is shipped. Products are shipped from our factory in Shenzhen directly by Registered Priority Mail (either China Post or Hong Kong Post). Signature is required at delivery, so make sure you have someone at the shipping address to sign it. It takes about 1~2 weeks for your product to arrive.
Search the site
Your shopping cart is empty
Visit the shop
Buy our tablets with factory price
What Happened Recently
- woPad has released the first 9.7″ dual-core CPU tablet with IPS screen – The “iPad 2″ running the latest Android 4.0.4 ICS
- woPad v7+ Android v4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) firmware upgrade is released for woPad V7+ users
- woPad has released the least expensive Google Android 4.0 tablet with capacitive screen and running ARM-based Many-Core A10
- woPad’s first Android 4.0 tablet woPad v7+ is released, and it’s only $99
- The wo pad is the best of all the android tablet that you can ever have!
- ~ Very good tablet!
ByThis review is from: woPad i8 (woPad 2, woPad Rockchip 2918, 8" capacitive android tablet with aluminum enclosure) 8GB (Personal Computers)My job allows me to test and review many different kinds of tablets. I had the pleasure of testing the woPad i8 for about 2 weeks, and I must say it is a very good and reliable tablet for the price. The user interface is a lot better compared to other Android tablets. The touchpad is very responsive and may require some getting used to. The HD screen is amazing. It has one of the clearest pictures I have seen from a tablet. It is capable of displaying Flash which is definately a plus. The weight is also very manageable, a person can carry it around without it being too cumbersome. All in all the woPad i8 is a very good deal. It is half the price of Apple's IPAD 2 and can do most of the functions just as"
- Read more testimonials »