Sign In With One Of Your Social Identities Below:
Welcome GuestShow/Hide Header
|Welcome Guest, you have not signed in yet and cannot post messages. Feel free to sign in above with one of your social identities to post messages or replies. Alternatively you can also sign in with your account with our site, if you don't have such an account, you can register for one.|
|Author||Topic: Expectations from Wopad Support|
Version: 1.0.31 ; Page loaded in: 0.138 seconds.
Search the site
Your shopping cart is empty
Visit the shop
Buy our tablets with factory price
What Happened Recently
- woPad has released the first 9.7″ dual-core CPU tablet with IPS screen – The “iPad 2″ running the latest Android 4.0.4 ICS
- woPad v7+ Android v4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) firmware upgrade is released for woPad V7+ users
- woPad has released the least expensive Google Android 4.0 tablet with capacitive screen and running ARM-based Many-Core A10
- woPad’s first Android 4.0 tablet woPad v7+ is released, and it’s only $99
- The wo pad is the best of all the android tablet that you can ever have!
- ~ Very good tablet!
ByThis review is from: woPad i8 (woPad 2, woPad Rockchip 2918, 8" capacitive android tablet with aluminum enclosure) 8GB (Personal Computers)My job allows me to test and review many different kinds of tablets. I had the pleasure of testing the woPad i8 for about 2 weeks, and I must say it is a very good and reliable tablet for the price. The user interface is a lot better compared to other Android tablets. The touchpad is very responsive and may require some getting used to. The HD screen is amazing. It has one of the clearest pictures I have seen from a tablet. It is capable of displaying Flash which is definately a plus. The weight is also very manageable, a person can carry it around without it being too cumbersome. All in all the woPad i8 is a very good deal. It is half the price of Apple's IPAD 2 and can do most of the functions just as"
- Read more testimonials »