Oh, these days in Shanzhai world is bit boring now. The products they make really is nowhere closed to being exciting. We can’t blame Shanzhai, that’s due to big brands just don’t invent any new gadgets that have unique design for the Shanzhai to copy. So blame Apple.
This one, named as WoPad, is a product of this kind that’s hard to differentiate itself. From the front, it looks like iPad clone, but its side frame would remind you of the iPhone 4, so its a iPad-iPhone-4 clone, if you want to categorize it precisely.
WoPad is powered by a 1Ghz samsung pv210 chip, coming with a 7-inch 800×480 capacitive touchscreen, 512MB RAM, 1GB Flash storage, 3000mAh battery, and Android 2.2 OS with Flash support. The dimensions are 197×125×14.5mm. We get no words about the price. Below is a hands-on video that’s show all its basic functions really work and you can play Angry Birds on it with no problem.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Search the site
Your shopping cart is empty
Visit the shop
Buy our tablets with factory price
What Happened Recently
- woPad has released the first 9.7″ dual-core CPU tablet with IPS screen – The “iPad 2″ running the latest Android 4.0.4 ICS
- woPad v7+ Android v4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) firmware upgrade is released for woPad V7+ users
- woPad has released the least expensive Google Android 4.0 tablet with capacitive screen and running ARM-based Many-Core A10
- woPad’s first Android 4.0 tablet woPad v7+ is released, and it’s only $99
- The wo pad is the best of all the android tablet that you can ever have!
- ~ Dave Pinco (electronic store owner)
I was always asked by my customers to carry a Android tablet with good quality and low price. I have tested more than 1o models, I was not happy with any of them, until I found woPad from woPad USA. My customer really loves it, in particularly, its aluminum enclosure - just like iPad"
- Read more testimonials »